July 25, 2016 @ 12:06 PM
The PWC AmeriCorps State Program is looking to fill 8 full-time and 3 half-time positions placed in the community focusing on food security.
Full-time member benefits:
- 1,700 hours served, ~36/week
- Living stipend of $12,530 distributed bi-weekly
- Loan forbearance for qualified student loans
- Health, dental and eye insurance
- Childcare assistance if eligible
- Education award upon successful completion of $5,775
- Professional development training & support
- The opportunity to serve with a team of passionate leaders working towards food sovereignty
- ... ...