Crosaires is a small, assisted living home in Williamston, Michigan. We are searching for a small-scale farmer to set up their business on our land. Our 10 acre property is set in Ingham County, just a few minutes north of downtown Williamston. The land is free of rent – the only "rent" we’re asking for is sharing some of the harvest with our residents and being open to find meaningful ways to interact with our elders. Currently, we can make 1 acre available for cultivation, but are happy to discuss ideas for future growth & expansion.
Other benefits of this opportunity are:
- Prime agricultural land
- Beautiful loam soil
- Irrigation hookup to house
- Freedom to own and design your own business
- Strong surrounding agricultural community for support & tools
- Tree cover from wind & pesticide drifting
- Close connections to marketing channels through Crosaires
- Williamston has many budding restaurants interested in buying locally
- Large garage for storage
- Built in community support from elders
- Property can serve as CSA distribution site
Also, follow the link if you’d like to get a better idea of what our property & business looks like- http://www.crosaires.com/
Please contact Jon Hunt at L.email@example.com or 517-505-4450 if you’d like to discuss this opportunity further!